JiscMail Logo
Email discussion lists for the UK Education and Research communities

Help for FISH Archives


FISH Archives

FISH Archives


2001


View:

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

 

Table of Contents:

<No subject> (1 message)
A few house keeping announcements... (1 message)
A quick summary of e-mail discussion (1 message)
a view from Wales (Whales?) (1 message)
Access to archives of the discussion (1 message)
Advertising FISHy jobs (1 message)
Any other issues? (2 messages)
AP Collections (7 messages)
Archive for the GIS e-conference (1 message)
Authority lists, term lists etc (1 message)
BEWARE: owner-fish e-mails may be infected with Cool Web virus (1 message)
BIAB Job Advert (1 message)
BIAB Mid-Level Thesaurus initiative (2 messages)
British Standards for thesaurus construction to be revised (1 message)
CALL FOR PAPERS (1 message)
CARN Launch (12 messages)
CBA bibliographer post (for BIAB) (1 message)
Centrally maintained data (1 message)
Change to the Forum settings (2 messages)
CIDOC/ICOM Archaeological Sites Working Group (3 messages)
Comment on GIS Conference (6 messages)
Compliance to the proposed Archive Source Type thesaurus (7 messages)
Computers for indexing (1 message)
Culitvate Interactive (1 message)
Current Work at the N.Ireland Environment and Heritage Service (1 message)
Current work at the RCAHMW (1 message)
Data and positional accuracy issues - Digitising Polygons (1 message)
Data Practice Standards (9 messages)
Digital data (4 messages)
Digital Data Practice Standard (1 message)
Digital Data Practice Standard & Guidance (6 messages)
DSU News Summer 2001 (1 message)
e-Culture newletter issue 7 (1 message)
E-government interoperability (1 message)
EC funding (1 message)
English Heritage Components Thesaurus Peer Review (2 messages)
European Funding seminar, London 8th August (1 message)
Expanded Excavation Index launched on the Internet (1 message)
Files associated with the FISH list (1 message)
Final Call for Peer Review and Further Information DEVELOPMENT OF ARCHIVE & SOURCES AND MONUMENT TERMINOLOGY (2 messages)
Fiona Gale/CS/PL/DENBIGHSHIRE is out of the office. (1 message)
FISH E-conference - End of Week 1 (1 message)
FISH e-conferences (1 message)
FISH GIS Conference (2 messages)
FISH list web site (1 message)
FISH logo competition - Closing Date 28th August (5 messages)
FISH Progress to date (1 message)
FISH Standard Symbols /Icons & SMR GIS Use (1 message)
Forth Coming Event, DEVELOPMENT OF ARCHIVE & SOURCES AND MONUMENT TERMINOLOGY (2 messages)
Future Directions (17 messages)
Future Directions -Reply (4 messages)
Future Directions -Reply -Reply (2 messages)
Future Directions in GIS (3 messages)
Fuzzy Space, The non-final frontier (2 messages)
Fuzzy Things (1 message)
FW: **HILT STAKEHOLDER SURVEY RESULTS ONLINE** (3 messages)
FW: ANNOUNCEMENT: HILT Workshop, 19th June 2001 (1 message)
FW: AP Collections (1 message)
FW: Call for Papers (1 message)
FW: LEAF User survey (6 messages)
FW: Special Issue of Journal of Digital Information focuses on NK OS (1 message)
FW: UK Government Metadata Framework released for comment (8 messages)
Getty Trust vocabulary programme (1 message)
GIS (1 message)
GIS Conference - Day 2 (2 messages)
GIS Conference Summary (1 message)
GIS data from contractors (5 messages)
GIS e-conference - 2nd call for presentations - deadline 17th Sep tember. (1 message)
GIS e-conference - Welcome (1 message)
GIS e-conference announcement - conference launches 1st October (1 message)
GIS Resources guide (1 message)
GIS Standardisation (2 messages)
GIS Standardisation/Feature Types (1 message)
GIS Standards (6 messages)
GIS standards initiatives - the view from ISO (1 message)
GIS Standards, Resp to Tim Grubb's comments (1 message)
HEIRNET update (1 message)
HEREIN and HITITE (1 message)
iconography (1 message)
IFA Conference Session (1 message)
IFA Head of Training & Standards (1 message)
IFA Procedural Standards and their relation to FISH data standard s (1 message)
IFA review (1 message)
IFA Review of Standards (1 message)
IFA Standard & Guidance: Data Management (4 messages)
IFA Standard & Guidance: Data Management -Reply (1 message)
IFA Standards and guidance revisions (5 messages)
IFA Standards review (1 message)
Inaugural meeting of FISH - 18th July, London (can you help?) (2 messages)
Inaugural meeting report (1 message)
Information on European funding - IST programme (1 message)
Initial Job Prospectus (3 messages)
Intelligent Mapping or GIS? (1 message)
Interim FISH web-site re-launch (1 message)
Introducing the 'Semantic web' (1 message)
Invitation to peer review the English Heritage Components Thesaur us (1 message)
Job Opportunity: Information Officer for GB Historical GIS (1 message)
Joined up Heritage Services (6 messages)
LEAF (1 message)
linking thesauri (2 messages)
Listed Buildings on GIS (2 messages)
lithic databases, schema, and content standards (2 messages)
lithic databases, schema, and content standards (fwd) (1 message)
MAGIC SAMs (1 message)
Making thesauri work together (1 message)
Managing your membership - Holidays etc (1 message)
Mapping Statutory Sites (1 message)
Master Map presentation now availablefor download (1 message)
MasterMap presenttaion now viewable with a browser (1 message)
MastermapThe Digital National Framework and MasterMap (6 messages)
mda Annual Reception: Beyond the Museum: Working with Collections in the Digital Age (1 message)
mda Conference (1 message)
Meeting presentations (1 message)
Minutes from the November meeting of FISH (1 message)
Minutes of the Autumn 2001 meeting (2 messages)
Minutes of the inaugural meeting (1 message)
Minutes of the last meeting of FISHEN (November 2000) (1 message)
National Trust SMR Interoperability presentation (1 message)
Never mind the symboll***s (1 message)
New convenor of FISH (1 message)
New domain name for FISH (1 message)
New EH Thesaurus of Monument Types Term (1 message)
New funding: Towards a national place-name gazetteer (1 message)
New Heritage Lottery funding scheme (1 message)
New terms in the RCHME Periods list (12 messages)
O.S. Digital National Framework (1 message)
Oops (1 message)
OpenGIS (3 messages)
pdf (4 messages)
Peer Review Dates (1 message)
Peer Review Opening Message Protection Grad e/Status (9 messages)
Peer Review Opening Message Source & Archive, Protection Grad e/Status (2 messages)
Peer Review Opening Message Source & Archive, Protection Grade/St atus (1 message)
Peer Review Opening Message Source & Archive, Protection Grade/Status (1 message)
Peer Review Source & Archive NEW FILES AVAILABLE (1 message)
Peer Review Use of Terminology (5 messages)
Peer Review: Applying terminology A discussion piece (10 messages)
Peer Review: Format of terminology Discussion Piece (18 messages)
Peer Review: Time everyone.... please (1 message)
Portable Antiquities Scheme (1 message)
Preparations for the GIS e-conference (1 message)
Press coverage for Midas... (3 messages)
Problems with the list archive (1 message)
Quick Summaries (5 messages)
Re Correction to 'the usual' (2 messages)
Recall: Vacancies at the English Heritage Data Services Unit (1 message)
Recording buildings for transfer to Open-Air Museums (1 message)
REDefining 'fuzzy' areas on GIS (1 message)
Representing uncertainty (1 message)
Review of IFA Standards and Guidance (1 message)
Revision of IFA guidelines - Additional annexes to each standard (1 message)
Revision to IFA guidelines - Additional paragraphs and ammendment s (1 message)
Revision to IFA guidelines - Additions to appendices (1 message)
Revision to IFA guidelines - Introduction (1 message)
Rob Walker - Standards for Geographic Information (2 messages)
ROOT (3 messages)
SAMs on GIS (26 messages)
SAMs, GIS, and GPS (1 message)
Spam postings to FISH (2 messages)
SPECTRUM XML project (1 message)
STAG - the Scottish Thesaurus Advisory Group report (2 messages)
Standard symbologies (12 messages)
Standard Symbols /Icons & SMR GIS Use (5 messages)
Standardized symbology (1 message)
Standards in GIS (1 message)
Statement regarding the publication of Antiquities on OS Maps (1 message)
Subscribe to mail list (1 message)
Symbollocks (3 messages)
symbologies versus underlying data standards (3 messages)
Temporarily please take me out from the list (1 message)
Termination of membership (1 message)
The Future of Digital Culture: CULT2001, Copenhagen, October LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER (1 message)
The O.S. Digital National Framework (1 message)
the usual (1 message)
The usual Continued (3 messages)
Thesaurus principles (Was: UK Government Metadata Framework released for comment) (1 message)
Thesaurus software: Was: **HILT STAKEHOLDER SURVEY RESULTS ONLINE ** (1 message)
Thesaurus standards revision (1 message)
Timeline Thesaurus (2 messages)
UK Government Metadata Framework released for comment (1 message)
UKBORDERS (1 message)
UNESCO Windows to Culture web site (5 messages)
Using email to retrieve files from the FISH list archive (1 message)
Vacancies at the English Heritage Data Services Unit (4 messages)
What happens next (1 message)
Where are we at the moment? where do we go from here? (1 message)
Where we are Understanding data and positional accuracy issues at RCAHMS - Part 1 (1 message)
Where we are. Understanding data and positional accur (1 message)
Where we are. Understanding data and positional accuracy issu es a t RCAHMS - Part 2 and Summary (1 message)
Where we are. Understanding data and positional accuracy issues a t RCAHMS - Part 2 and Summary (3 messages)
Where we are. Understanding data and positional accuracyissues a t RCAHMS - Part 2 and Summary (2 messages)
Working with NKOS (1 message)
Yahoo! Auto Response (1 message)
[Fwd: Ave Valley, Portugal - Internet Archaeology 9] (1 message)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

FISH Home

FISH Home

Options

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

<No subject>

<No subject>

Colin Mills <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 21 Oct 2001 10:32:58 +0000

37 lines

New Thread

A few house keeping announcements...

A few house keeping announcements...

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:07:34 +0100

67 lines

New Thread

A quick summary of e-mail discussion

A quick summary of e-mail discussion

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:12:27 -0000

71 lines

New Thread

a view from Wales (Whales?)

a view from Wales (Whales?)

David Thomas <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Oct 2001 14:57:25 +0100

117 lines

New Thread

Access to archives of the discussion

Access to archives of the discussion

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Oct 2001 12:29:49 +0100

55 lines

New Thread

Advertising FISHy jobs

Advertising FISHy jobs

Humphrey Southall <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 18:43:24 +0100

76 lines

New Thread

Any other issues?

Any other issues?

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:07:48 +0100

38 lines

Re: Any other issues?

Janet Davis <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:04:12 +0100

27 lines

New Thread

AP Collections

Re: AP Collections

BR Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:28:17 +0000

15 lines

Re: AP Collections

GRUBB, Tim <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:51:29 -0000

20 lines

Re: AP Collections

Rebecca Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:00:41 +0000

63 lines

Re: AP Collections

Nick Boldrini <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:23:43 +0000

34 lines

Re: AP Collections

Alison Bennett AAG SMRO ES <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:39:15 -0000

137 lines

Re: AP Collections

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:04:23 -0000

49 lines

Re: AP Collections

BR Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:31:18 +0000

14 lines

New Thread

Archive for the GIS e-conference

Archive for the GIS e-conference

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:41:54 -0000

37 lines

New Thread

Authority lists, term lists etc

Authority lists, term lists etc

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 6 Aug 2001 10:10:24 +0100

71 lines

New Thread

BEWARE: owner-fish e-mails may be infected with Cool Web virus

BEWARE: owner-fish e-mails may be infected with Cool Web virus

Given, Annie <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:22:50 -0000

78 lines

New Thread

BIAB Job Advert

BIAB Job Advert

Isabel Holroyd <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:56:29 +0100

219 lines

New Thread

BIAB Mid-Level Thesaurus initiative

BIAB Mid-Level Thesaurus initiative

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Aug 2001 13:55:42 +0100

24 lines

Re: BIAB Mid-Level Thesaurus initiative

Isabel Holroyd <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Aug 2001 16:28:33 +0100

82 lines

New Thread

British Standards for thesaurus construction to be revised

British Standards for thesaurus construction to be revised

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:07:38 +0100

53 lines

New Thread

CALL FOR PAPERS

CALL FOR PAPERS

Xrysoyla Bekiari <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:52:39 +0200

303 lines

New Thread

CARN Launch

CARN Launch

David Thomas <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Dec 2001 13:18:47 -0000

96 lines

Re: CARN Launch

Mike Shaw <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:13:58 -0000

133 lines

Re: CARN Launch

Carlisle, Philip <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:10:44 -0000

167 lines

Re: CARN Launch

Carlisle, Philip <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:15:29 -0000

167 lines

Re: CARN Launch

Ian Morrison <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:29:38 +0000

24 lines

Re: CARN Launch

kmf2 <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:51:54 +0000

29 lines

Re: CARN Launch

David Thomas <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:10:32 -0000

227 lines

Re: CARN Launch

Carlisle, Philip <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:59:21 -0000

205 lines

Re: CARN Launch

David Evans <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:11:32 +0000

96 lines

Re: CARN Launch

Isabel Holroyd <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:22:16 -0000

112 lines

Re: CARN Launch

Rebecca Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:49:02 +0000

54 lines

Re: CARN Launch

Bob Sydes <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Dec 2001 16:18:14 -0000

73 lines

New Thread

CBA bibliographer post (for BIAB)

CBA bibliographer post (for BIAB)

Mike Heyworth <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Jul 2001 17:58:10 +0100

183 lines

New Thread

Centrally maintained data

Centrally maintained data

Chris Partrick <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2001 12:34:04 +0100

41 lines

New Thread

Change to the Forum settings

Change to the Forum settings

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 17 Sep 2001 15:19:33 +0100

30 lines

Change to the Forum settings

[log in to unmask]

Mon, 17 Sep 2001 16:21:08 +0100

9 lines

New Thread

CIDOC/ICOM Archaeological Sites Working Group

CIDOC/ICOM Archaeological Sites Working Group

Trevor Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Feb 2001 15:19:27 +0000

55 lines

Re: CIDOC/ICOM Archaeological Sites Working Group

Damian Robinson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Feb 2001 17:23:03 +0000

52 lines

Re: CIDOC/ICOM Archaeological Sites Working Group

Nick Eiteljorg <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:30:10 -0500

30 lines

New Thread

Comment on GIS Conference

Comment on GIS Conference

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:04:26 +0100

62 lines

Re: Comment on GIS Conference

Janet Davis <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:23:11 +0100

27 lines

Re: Comment on GIS Conference

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:39:11 +0100

28 lines

Re: Comment on GIS Conference

John Wood <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Oct 2001 14:08:16 +0100

58 lines

Re: Comment on GIS Conference

Dr Jeremy Huggett <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Oct 2001 14:53:14 GMT

44 lines

Re: Comment on GIS Conference

Peter McKeague <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Oct 2001 14:50:13 +0100

63 lines

New Thread

Compliance to the proposed Archive Source Type thesaurus

Compliance to the proposed Archive Source Type thesaurus

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:24:20 -0000

35 lines

Re: Compliance to the proposed Archive Source Type thesaurus

Richard Light <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:48:12 +0000

58 lines

Re: Compliance to the proposed Archive Source Type thesaurus

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 16:15:57 -0000

43 lines

Re: Compliance to the proposed Archive Source Type thesaurus

Richard Light <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 18:41:21 +0000

78 lines

Re: Compliance to the proposed Archive Source Type thesaurus

Leonard Will <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 23:37:29 +0000

105 lines

Re: Compliance to the proposed Archive Source Type thesaurus

Richard Light <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 07:36:00 +0000

68 lines

Re: Compliance to the proposed Archive Source Type thesaurus

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:00:19 -0000

80 lines

New Thread

Computers for indexing

Computers for indexing

Colin Mills <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Dec 2001 18:38:27 +0000

66 lines

New Thread

Culitvate Interactive

Culitvate Interactive

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:24:22 -0000

113 lines

New Thread

Current Work at the N.Ireland Environment and Heritage Service

Current Work at the N.Ireland Environment and Heritage Service

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Aug 2001 13:54:04 +0100

22 lines

New Thread

Current work at the RCAHMW

Current work at the RCAHMW

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Aug 2001 13:50:05 +0100

33 lines

New Thread

Data and positional accuracy issues - Digitising Polygons

Data and positional accuracy issues - Digitising Polygons

Iles Peter <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:16:13 +0100

108 lines

New Thread

Data Practice Standards

Data Practice Standards

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:31:06 +0000

39 lines

Re: Data Practice Standards

D.C. Briscoe <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 27 Jan 2001 12:11:04 +0000

69 lines

Re: Data Practice Standards

Janet Davis <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 27 Jan 2001 15:20:03 -0000

89 lines

Re: Data Practice Standards

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:21:20 +0000

88 lines

Re: Data Practice Standards

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:26:50 +0000

38 lines

Re: Data Practice Standards

D.C. Briscoe <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 Jan 2001 00:08:14 +0000

47 lines

Re: Data Practice Standards

Janet Davis <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 Jan 2001 01:49:46 -0000

56 lines

Re: Data Practice Standards

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:14:36 +0000

104 lines

Re: Data Practice Standards

Janet Davis <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Feb 2001 20:51:39 -0000

121 lines

New Thread

Digital data

Digital data

Nick Boldrini <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 11:48:39 +0000

54 lines

Re: Digital data

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 13:03:05 -0000

96 lines

Re: Digital data

Nick Boldrini <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:32:30 +0000

35 lines

Re: Digital data

Nick Boldrini <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:34:26 +0000

25 lines

New Thread

Digital Data Practice Standard

Digital Data Practice Standard

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:41:42 +0000

26 lines

New Thread

Digital Data Practice Standard & Guidance

Digital Data Practice Standard & Guidance

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:11:10 +0000

47 lines

Re: Digital Data Practice Standard & Guidance

John Wood <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:03:53 -0000

84 lines

Re: Digital Data Practice Standard & Guidance

Janet Davis <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:46:31 -0000

92 lines

Re: Digital Data Practice Standard & Guidance

Andrew Millard <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Jan 2001 12:52:19 +0000

43 lines

Re: Digital Data Practice Standard & Guidance

Sheldrick, Gillian <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Jan 2001 14:19:49 -0000

56 lines

Re: Digital Data Practice Standard & Guidance

Damian Robinson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:43:02 +0000

107 lines

New Thread

DSU News Summer 2001

DSU News Summer 2001

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 25 May 2001 10:07:31 +0100

48 lines

New Thread

e-Culture newletter issue 7

e-Culture newletter issue 7

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Feb 2001 14:17:22 -0000

40 lines

New Thread

E-government interoperability

E-government interoperability

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:02:02 +0100

26 lines

New Thread

EC funding

EC funding

Wendy Sudbury <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:56:40 -0000

33 lines

New Thread

English Heritage Components Thesaurus Peer Review

English Heritage Components Thesaurus Peer Review

Bell, Agnes <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:39:12 +0100

19 lines

Re: English Heritage Components Thesaurus Peer Review

[log in to unmask]

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 08:36:14 +0100

78 lines

New Thread

European Funding seminar, London 8th August

European Funding seminar, London 8th August

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:03:15 +0100

136 lines

New Thread

Expanded Excavation Index launched on the Internet

Expanded Excavation Index launched on the Internet

William Kilbride <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Jun 2001 10:53:04 +0100

77 lines

New Thread

Files associated with the FISH list

Files associated with the FISH list

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 14:09:37 +0100

33 lines

New Thread

Final Call for Peer Review and Further Information DEVELOPMENT OF ARCHIVE & SOURCES AND MONUMENT TERMINOLOGY

Final Call for Peer Review and Further Information DEVELOPMENT OF ARCHIVE & SOURCES AND MONUMENT TERMINOLOGY

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:14:42 -0000

127 lines

Re: Final Call for Peer Review and Further Information DEVELOPMENT OF ARCHIVE & SOURCES AND MONUMENT TERMINOLOGY

Leonard Will <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Nov 2001 08:47:34 +0000

46 lines

New Thread

Fiona Gale/CS/PL/DENBIGHSHIRE is out of the office.

Fiona Gale/CS/PL/DENBIGHSHIRE is out of the office.

[Fiona Gale] <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:19:24 +0100

44 lines

New Thread

FISH E-conference - End of Week 1

FISH E-conference - End of Week 1

Nigel Pratt ES <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Oct 2001 16:16:37 +0100

147 lines

New Thread

FISH e-conferences

FISH e-conferences

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 25 Jun 2001 10:11:39 +0100

35 lines

New Thread

FISH GIS Conference

FISH GIS Conference

Nigel Pratt ES <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:10:30 -0000

95 lines

Re: FISH GIS Conference

Wendy Sudbury <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Oct 2001 23:40:07 -0000

136 lines

New Thread

FISH list web site

FISH list web site

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:18:43 +0100

162 lines

New Thread

FISH logo competition - Closing Date 28th August

FISH logo competition - Closing Date 28th August

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Aug 2001 15:06:08 +0100

137 lines

Re: FISH logo competition - Closing Date 28th August

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:37:29 +0100

123 lines

Re: FISH logo competition - Closing Date 28th August

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:49:53 +0100

29 lines

Re: FISH logo competition - Closing Date 28th August

Roy McKeown <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:56:02 +0100

125 lines

FISH logo competition - Closing Date 28th August

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Aug 2001 17:24:42 +0100

156 lines

New Thread

FISH Progress to date

FISH Progress to date

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Aug 2001 09:54:50 +0100

28 lines

New Thread

FISH Standard Symbols /Icons & SMR GIS Use

FISH Standard Symbols /Icons & SMR GIS Use

Nigel Pratt ES <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:54:41 +0100

196 lines

New Thread

Forth Coming Event, DEVELOPMENT OF ARCHIVE & SOURCES AND MONUMENT TERMINOLOGY

Forth Coming Event, DEVELOPMENT OF ARCHIVE & SOURCES AND MONUMENT TERMINOLOGY

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:10:50 +0100

83 lines

Re: Forth Coming Event, DEVELOPMENT OF ARCHIVE & SOURCES AND MONUMENT TERMINOLOGY

BR Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 Oct 2001 16:40:52 +0100

16 lines

New Thread

Future Directions

Future Directions

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Jun 2001 15:06:41 +0100

42 lines

Re: Future Directions

Janet Davis <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Jun 2001 08:05:55 +0100

31 lines

Re: Future Directions

Carlisle, Philip <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Jun 2001 09:47:32 +0100

56 lines

Re: Future Directions

Paul Gilman AAG Manager ES <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:06:56 +0100

77 lines

Re: Future Directions

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:52:14 +0100

47 lines

Re: Future Directions

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Jun 2001 16:19:48 +0100

62 lines

Re: Future Directions

Paul Gilman AAG Manager ES <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Jun 2001 16:31:57 +0100

248 lines

Re: Future Directions

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:28:21 +0100

65 lines

Re: Future Directions

Paul Gilman AAG Manager ES <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:54:17 +0100

357 lines

Future Directions

William Kilbride <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:44:31 +0100

57 lines

Re: Future Directions

Trevor Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:10:53 +0100

27 lines

Re: Future Directions

William Kilbride <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:47:17 +0100

65 lines

Future Directions

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:55:15 +0100

46 lines

Future Directions

afa2 <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:46:13 +0100

49 lines

Re: Future Directions

P.M.van.Leusen <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:00:21 +0200

22 lines

Re: Future Directions

Paul Gilman AAG Manager ES <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:58:46 +0100

143 lines

Future Directions

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:44:22 +0100

29 lines

New Thread

Future Directions -Reply

Re: Future Directions -Reply

Jason Siddall <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Jun 2001 13:54:48 +0000

88 lines

Re: Future Directions -Reply

Paul Gilman AAG Manager ES <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Jun 2001 14:44:24 +0100

108 lines

Re: Future Directions -Reply

Jason Siddall <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:19:32 +0000

136 lines

Re: Future Directions -Reply

Jason Siddall <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Jun 2001 16:53:21 +0000

108 lines

New Thread

Future Directions -Reply -Reply

Re: Future Directions -Reply -Reply

Jason Siddall <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:05:18 +0000

85 lines

Re: Future Directions -Reply -Reply

Given, Annie <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Jun 2001 11:08:34 +0100

113 lines

New Thread

Future Directions in GIS

Future Directions in GIS

Wardle, Chris (DSD) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Jun 2001 09:14:56 +0100

114 lines

Re: Future Directions in GIS

P.M.van.Leusen <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:07:40 +0200

48 lines

Re: Future Directions in GIS

Paul Gilman AAG Manager ES <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:37:05 +0100

170 lines

New Thread

Fuzzy Space, The non-final frontier

Fuzzy Space, The non-final frontier

Iles Peter <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Oct 2001 08:46:55 +0100

66 lines

Re: Fuzzy Space, The non-final frontier

P.M.van.Leusen <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Oct 2001 10:33:36 +0200

65 lines

New Thread

Fuzzy Things

Fuzzy Things

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Oct 2001 13:34:24 +0100

32 lines

New Thread

FW: **HILT STAKEHOLDER SURVEY RESULTS ONLINE**

FW: **HILT STAKEHOLDER SURVEY RESULTS ONLINE**

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:46:57 +0100

88 lines

Re: FW: **HILT STAKEHOLDER SURVEY RESULTS ONLINE**

Trevor Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:22:28 +0100

64 lines

Re: FW: **HILT STAKEHOLDER SURVEY RESULTS ONLINE**

Leonard Will <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:07:29 +0100

208 lines

New Thread

FW: ANNOUNCEMENT: HILT Workshop, 19th June 2001

FW: ANNOUNCEMENT: HILT Workshop, 19th June 2001

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:05:16 -0000

64 lines

New Thread

FW: AP Collections

FW: AP Collections

Hall, Geoff <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:05:04 -0000

212 lines

New Thread

FW: Call for Papers

FW: Call for Papers

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 Sep 2001 15:59:37 +0100

337 lines

New Thread

FW: LEAF User survey

FW: LEAF User survey

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:10:19 +0100

70 lines

Re: FW: LEAF User survey

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Aug 2001 14:07:08 +0100

73 lines

Re: FW: LEAF User survey

Jane Sawtell <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Aug 2001 14:21:44 +0100

28 lines

Re: FW: LEAF User survey

David Evans <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Aug 2001 14:56:07 +0100

91 lines

Re: FW: LEAF User survey

Trevor Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Aug 2001 15:43:20 +0100

125 lines

Re: FW: LEAF User survey

Stuart Holm <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 5 Aug 2001 23:56:37 +0100

45 lines

New Thread

FW: Special Issue of Journal of Digital Information focuses on NK OS

FW: Special Issue of Journal of Digital Information focuses on NK OS

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Apr 2001 09:42:23 +0100

112 lines

New Thread

FW: UK Government Metadata Framework released for comment

FW: UK Government Metadata Framework released for comment

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:08:26 -0000

64 lines

Re: FW: UK Government Metadata Framework released for comment

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 12:46:45 +0000

78 lines

Re: FW: UK Government Metadata Framework released for comment

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 13:06:35 -0000

30 lines

Re: FW: UK Government Metadata Framework released for comment

Isabel Holroyd <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 13:14:53 -0000

51 lines

Re: FW: UK Government Metadata Framework released for comment

Given, Annie <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 14:20:43 -0000

48 lines

Re: FW: UK Government Metadata Framework released for comment

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:11:31 +0000

59 lines

Re: FW: UK Government Metadata Framework released for comment

Leonard Will <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 18:09:51 +0000

53 lines

Re: FW: UK Government Metadata Framework released for comment

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 Jan 2001 08:59:29 +0000

83 lines

New Thread

Getty Trust vocabulary programme

Getty Trust vocabulary programme

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:17:59 -0000

64 lines

New Thread

GIS

GIS

Catharine Maloney <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Oct 2001 17:06:36 +0100

20 lines

New Thread

GIS Conference - Day 2

GIS Conference - Day 2

Nigel Pratt ES <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Oct 2001 09:12:23 +0100

298 lines

Re: GIS Conference - Day 2

Crispin Flower <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Oct 2001 14:32:35 +0000

345 lines

New Thread

GIS Conference Summary

GIS Conference Summary

Nigel Pratt ES <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:36:34 -0000

130 lines

New Thread

GIS data from contractors

GIS data from contractors

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Oct 2001 15:52:41 +0100

21 lines

Re: GIS data from contractors

Nigel Pratt ES <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Oct 2001 16:00:04 +0100

123 lines

Re: GIS data from contractors

Cain Hegarty <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Oct 2001 16:20:39 +0100

68 lines

Re: GIS data from contractors

Bob Sydes <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Oct 2001 16:14:36 +0100

126 lines

Re: GIS data from contractors

Iles Peter <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Oct 2001 16:58:36 +0100

55 lines

New Thread

GIS e-conference - 2nd call for presentations - deadline 17th Sep tember.

GIS e-conference - 2nd call for presentations - deadline 17th Sep tember.

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Sep 2001 17:18:25 +0100

56 lines

New Thread

GIS e-conference - Welcome

GIS e-conference - Welcome

Nigel Pratt ES <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Oct 2001 11:57:25 +0100

168 lines

New Thread

GIS e-conference announcement - conference launches 1st October

GIS e-conference announcement - conference launches 1st October

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Sep 2001 10:04:21 +0100

119 lines

New Thread

GIS Resources guide

GIS Resources guide

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Sep 2001 11:44:28 +0100

75 lines

New Thread

GIS Standardisation

GIS Standardisation

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Oct 2001 16:31:48 +0100

25 lines

Re: GIS Standardisation

Crispin Flower <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Oct 2001 17:50:08 +0000

76 lines

New Thread

GIS Standardisation/Feature Types

Re: GIS Standardisation/Feature Types

Humphrey Southall <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Oct 2001 18:29:33 +0100

85 lines

New Thread

GIS Standards

GIS Standards

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Oct 2001 13:31:35 +0100

28 lines

Re: GIS Standards

GRUBB, Tim <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Oct 2001 14:24:55 +0100

15 lines

Re: GIS Standards

Nigel Pratt ES <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Oct 2001 16:09:17 +0100

107 lines

Re: GIS Standards

Hopper, Brian <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Oct 2001 16:13:50 +0100

53 lines

Re: GIS Standards

Andrew Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Oct 2001 17:19:06 +0100

122 lines

Re: GIS Standards

Iles Peter <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Oct 2001 17:14:15 +0100

53 lines

New Thread

GIS standards initiatives - the view from ISO

GIS standards initiatives - the view from ISO

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:39:38 +0100

30 lines

New Thread

GIS Standards, Resp to Tim Grubb's comments

GIS Standards, Resp to Tim Grubb's comments

Nick Case <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Oct 2001 16:28:21 +0100

28 lines

New Thread

HEIRNET update

HEIRNET update

Mike Heyworth <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Oct 2001 17:15:35 +0100

39 lines

New Thread

HEREIN and HITITE

HEREIN and HITITE

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Aug 2001 09:58:57 +0100

33 lines

New Thread

iconography

iconography

Pringle, Mike <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:51:31 +0100

48 lines

New Thread

IFA Conference Session

IFA Conference Session

Rebecca Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Dec 2001 13:04:50 +0000

66 lines

New Thread

IFA Head of Training & Standards

IFA Head of Training & Standards

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Feb 2001 09:50:45 -0000

57 lines

New Thread

IFA Procedural Standards and their relation to FISH data standard s

IFA Procedural Standards and their relation to FISH data standard s

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Jan 2001 10:09:14 -0000

49 lines

New Thread

IFA review

IFA review

William Kilbride <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:44:59 +0000

53 lines

New Thread

IFA Review of Standards

IFA Review of Standards

William Kilbride <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:57:29 +0000

122 lines

New Thread

IFA Standard & Guidance: Data Management

IFA Standard & Guidance: Data Management

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:31:20 +0000

33 lines

Re: IFA Standard & Guidance: Data Management

Wise, Julia <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:17:00 -0000

67 lines

Re: IFA Standard & Guidance: Data Management

John Wood <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:24:37 -0000

90 lines

Re: IFA Standard & Guidance: Data Management

Ray Wilson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 Jan 2001 23:48:45 -0000

38 lines

New Thread

IFA Standard & Guidance: Data Management -Reply

IFA Standard & Guidance: Data Management -Reply

David Evans <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:27:48 +0000

31 lines

New Thread

IFA Standards and guidance revisions

IFA Standards and guidance revisions

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:05:20 -0000

30 lines

Re: IFA Standards and guidance revisions

John Wood <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:10:49 -0000

61 lines

Re: IFA Standards and guidance revisions

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:16:20 -0000

77 lines

Re: IFA Standards and guidance revisions

William Kilbride <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:19:29 +0000

108 lines

Re: IFA Standards and guidance revisions

kmf2 <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:31:31 +0000

70 lines

New Thread

IFA Standards review

IFA Standards review

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:28:02 -0000

38 lines

New Thread

Inaugural meeting of FISH - 18th July, London (can you help?)

Inaugural meeting of FISH - 18th July, London (can you help?)

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:15:40 +0100

58 lines

Re: Inaugural meeting of FISH - 18th July, London (can you help?)

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:28:49 +0100

82 lines

New Thread

Inaugural meeting report

Inaugural meeting report

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:44:07 +0100

38 lines

New Thread

Information on European funding - IST programme

Information on European funding - IST programme

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:21:13 -0000

65 lines

New Thread

Initial Job Prospectus

Initial Job Prospectus

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:39:05 +0100

476 lines

Re: Initial Job Prospectus

Nick Eiteljorg <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Aug 2001 11:34:17 -0500

29 lines

Re: Initial Job Prospectus

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Aug 2001 09:34:56 +0100

42 lines

New Thread

Intelligent Mapping or GIS?

Intelligent Mapping or GIS?

Cain Hegarty <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Oct 2001 09:33:46 +0100

102 lines

New Thread

Interim FISH web-site re-launch

Interim FISH web-site re-launch

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Feb 2001 14:26:43 -0000

41 lines

New Thread

Introducing the 'Semantic web'

Introducing the 'Semantic web'

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:11:22 +0100

32 lines

New Thread

Invitation to peer review the English Heritage Components Thesaur us

Invitation to peer review the English Heritage Components Thesaur us

Bell, Agnes <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:14:44 -0000

48 lines

New Thread

Job Opportunity: Information Officer for GB Historical GIS

Job Opportunity: Information Officer for GB Historical GIS

Humphrey Southall <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Nov 2001 14:47:44 +0000

90 lines

New Thread

Joined up Heritage Services

Joined up Heritage Services

Niall Hammond <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Nov 2001 10:20:14 +0000

88 lines

Re: Joined up Heritage Services

Victoria Bryant <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Nov 2001 12:25:01 -0000

102 lines

Re: Joined up Heritage Services

kmf2 <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Nov 2001 12:43:18 +0000

149 lines

Re: Joined up Heritage Services

Bob Booth <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Nov 2001 12:35:52 -0800

136 lines

Re: Joined up Heritage Services

Ruth Mostern <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Nov 2001 13:41:37 -0800

216 lines

Re: Joined up Heritage Services

Colin Mills <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 3 Nov 2001 10:10:28 +0000

22 lines

New Thread

LEAF

LEAF

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 6 Aug 2001 09:09:06 +0100

17 lines

New Thread

linking thesauri

linking thesauri

[log in to unmask]

Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:33:19 +0100

35 lines

Re: linking thesauri

Ian Morrison <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:19:59 +0100

49 lines

New Thread

Listed Buildings on GIS

Listed Buildings on GIS

Nigel Pratt ES <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2001 14:52:17 +0100

103 lines

Re: Listed Buildings on GIS

David Evans <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Oct 2001 09:03:26 +0100

66 lines

New Thread

lithic databases, schema, and content standards

lithic databases, schema, and content standards

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 14:04:38 -0000

71 lines

Re: lithic databases, schema, and content standards

Leonard Will <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 15:00:00 +0000

49 lines

New Thread

lithic databases, schema, and content standards (fwd)

lithic databases, schema, and content standards (fwd)

Andrew Millard <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 09:33:04 +0000

82 lines

New Thread

MAGIC SAMs

MAGIC SAMs

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Oct 2001 13:25:55 +0100

26 lines

New Thread

Making thesauri work together

Making thesauri work together

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Jan 2001 11:40:45 -0000

79 lines

New Thread

Managing your membership - Holidays etc

Managing your membership - Holidays etc

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:51:17 -0000

82 lines

New Thread

Mapping Statutory Sites

Mapping Statutory Sites

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:14:06 +0100

31 lines

New Thread

Master Map presentation now availablefor download

Master Map presentation now availablefor download

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:15:52 +0100

39 lines

New Thread

MasterMap presenttaion now viewable with a browser

MasterMap presenttaion now viewable with a browser

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:51:18 +0100

29 lines

New Thread

MastermapThe Digital National Framework and MasterMap

MastermapThe Digital National Framework and MasterMap

Hopper, Brian <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:57:30 +0100

66 lines

Re: MastermapThe Digital National Framework and MasterMap

Iles Peter <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:36:27 +0100

104 lines

Re: MastermapThe Digital National Framework and MasterMap

Hopper, Brian <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:43:33 +0100

122 lines

Re: MastermapThe Digital National Framework and MasterMap

Oscar Aldred <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:47:53 +0100

13 lines

Re: MastermapThe Digital National Framework and MasterMap

Philip White <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:04:16 +0100

39 lines

Re: MastermapThe Digital National Framework and MasterMap

Alphena Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:14:43 +0100

95 lines

New Thread

mda Annual Reception: Beyond the Museum: Working with Collections in the Digital Age

mda Annual Reception: Beyond the Museum: Working with Collections in the Digital Age

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:34:37 -0000

201 lines

New Thread

mda Conference

mda Conference

Gordon McKenna <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 12:04:29 +0000

41 lines

New Thread

Meeting presentations

Meeting presentations

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Aug 2001 14:18:59 +0100

24 lines

New Thread

Minutes from the November meeting of FISH

Minutes from the November meeting of FISH

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Jan 2001 16:51:33 -0000

23 lines

New Thread

Minutes of the Autumn 2001 meeting

Minutes of the Autumn 2001 meeting

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:37:55 -0000

54 lines

Re: Minutes of the Autumn 2001 meeting

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Dec 2001 10:11:03 +0000

65 lines

New Thread

Minutes of the inaugural meeting

Minutes of the inaugural meeting

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 8 Aug 2001 15:08:56 +0100

61 lines

New Thread

Minutes of the last meeting of FISHEN (November 2000)

Minutes of the last meeting of FISHEN (November 2000)

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Jan 2001 11:24:02 -0000

46 lines

New Thread

National Trust SMR Interoperability presentation

National Trust SMR Interoperability presentation

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Aug 2001 13:37:22 +0100

52 lines

New Thread

Never mind the symboll***s

Never mind the symboll***s

Nigel Pratt ES <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Oct 2001 13:38:43 +0100

190 lines

New Thread

New convenor of FISH

New convenor of FISH

Grayson, Gillian <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:47:17 +0100

50 lines

New Thread

New domain name for FISH

New domain name for FISH

Matthew Stiff <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 May 2001 00:13:14 +0100

108 lines

New Thread

New EH Thesaurus of Monument Types Term

New EH Thesaurus of Monument Types Term

Carlisle, Philip <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Aug 2001 09:57:26 +0100

24 lines

New Thread

New funding: Towards a national place-name gazetteer

New funding: Towards a national place-name gazetteer

Humphrey Southall <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 17:31:03 +0100

129 lines

New Thread

New Heritage Lottery funding scheme

New Heritage Lottery funding scheme

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:10:20 +0100

102 lines

New Thread

New terms in the RCHME Periods list

New terms in the RCHME Periods list

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Dec 2001 17:13:49 -0000

43 lines

Re: New terms in the RCHME Periods list

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:50:48 -0000

32 lines

Re: New terms in the RCHME Periods list

David Evans <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Dec 2001 10:22:46 +0000

57 lines

Re: New terms in the RCHME Periods list

Myers,Andy (Environmental Services) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Dec 2001 10:37:00 -0000

79 lines

Re: New terms in the RCHME Periods list

Isabel Holroyd <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Dec 2001 10:55:31 -0000

44 lines

Re: New terms in the RCHME Periods list

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Dec 2001 10:56:03 -0000

36 lines

Re: New terms in the RCHME Periods list

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Dec 2001 11:03:49 -0000

65 lines

Re: New terms in the RCHME Periods list

Isabel Holroyd <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Dec 2001 11:22:22 -0000

109 lines

Re: New terms in the RCHME Periods list

Edwards, Bob J <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Dec 2001 13:13:07 -0000

47 lines

Re: New terms in the RCHME Periods list

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Dec 2001 14:15:05 -0000

33 lines

Re: New terms in the RCHME Periods list

Andrew Roberts <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Dec 2001 14:24:49 +0000

60 lines

Re: New terms in the RCHME Periods list

Stiff, Matthew <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Dec 2001 12:32:43 -0000

59 lines

New Thread

O.S. Digital National Framework

O.S. Digital National Framework

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:32:21 +0100

17 lines

New Thread

Oops

Oops

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Aug 2001 11:29:47 +0100

26 lines

New Thread

OpenGIS

OpenGIS

Martin Doerr <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:08:55 +0100

26 lines

Re: OpenGIS

Carlisle, Philip <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:33:33 +0100

41 lines

Re: OpenGIS

martin <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:33:30 +0300

72 lines

New Thread

pdf

pdf

afa2 <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:40:03 +0000

42 lines

Re: pdf

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:00:57 -0000

59 lines

Re: pdf

John Wood <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:09:10 -0000

75 lines

Re: pdf

Richard Light <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:47:10 +0000

41 lines

New Thread

Peer Review Dates

Peer Review Dates

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:08:37 -0000

33 lines

New Thread

Peer Review Opening Message Protection Grad e/Status

Re: Peer Review Opening Message Protection Grad e/Status

Wardle, Chris (DSD) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Dec 2001 13:32:50 -0000

239 lines

Re: Peer Review Opening Message Protection Grad e/Status

Leonard Will <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Dec 2001 15:06:32 +0000

50 lines

Re: Peer Review Opening Message Protection Grad e/Status

Wardle, Chris (DSD) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Dec 2001 15:33:55 -0000

64 lines

Re: Peer Review Opening Message Protection Grad e/Status

Carlisle, Philip <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Dec 2001 15:34:34 -0000

74 lines

Re: Peer Review Opening Message Protection Grad e/Status

Wardle, Chris (DSD) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Dec 2001 15:47:01 -0000

94 lines

Re: Peer Review Opening Message Protection Grad e/Status

Newman, Martin <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:04:33 -0000

110 lines

Re: Peer Review Opening Message Protection Grad e/Status

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:47:24 -0000

179 lines

Re: Peer Review Opening Message Protection Grad e/Status

BR Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:17:28 +0000

12 lines

Re: Peer Review Opening Message Protection Grad e/Status

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 12:19:59 -0000

55 lines

New Thread

Peer Review Opening Message Source & Archive, Protection Grad e/Status

Re: Peer Review Opening Message Source & Archive, Protection Grad e/Status

Carlisle, Philip <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:16:42 -0000

143 lines

Re: Peer Review Opening Message Source & Archive, Protection Grad e/Status

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Dec 2001 12:32:58 -0000

198 lines

New Thread

Peer Review Opening Message Source & Archive, Protection Grade/St atus

Peer Review Opening Message Source & Archive, Protection Grade/St atus

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 Dec 2001 12:07:09 -0000

156 lines

New Thread

Peer Review Opening Message Source & Archive, Protection Grade/Status

Peer Review Opening Message Source & Archive, Protection Grade/Status

Leonard Will <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Dec 2001 19:58:51 +0000

111 lines

New Thread

Peer Review Source & Archive NEW FILES AVAILABLE

Peer Review Source & Archive NEW FILES AVAILABLE

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:14:07 -0000

72 lines

New Thread

Peer Review Use of Terminology

Peer Review Use of Terminology

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:53:53 -0000

69 lines

Re: Peer Review Use of Terminology

Nick Boldrini <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:29:21 +0000

43 lines

Re: Peer Review Use of Terminology

David Evans <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:25:24 +0000

95 lines

Re: Peer Review Use of Terminology

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:29:46 -0000

55 lines

Re: Peer Review Use of Terminology

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 13:56:37 -0000

39 lines

New Thread

Peer Review: Applying terminology A discussion piece

Peer Review: Applying terminology A discussion piece

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:23:02 -0000

40 lines

Re: Peer Review: Applying terminology A discussion piece

Newman, Martin <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:33:05 -0000

60 lines

Re: Peer Review: Applying terminology A discussion piece

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:42:23 -0000

75 lines

Re: Peer Review: Applying terminology A discussion piece

David Evans <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:52:15 +0000

66 lines

Re: Peer Review: Applying terminology A discussion piece

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:34:11 -0000

90 lines

Re: Peer Review: Applying terminology A discussion piece

Waring, Steve <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:56:52 -0000

105 lines

Re: Peer Review: Applying terminology A discussion piece

David Evans <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 12:07:57 +0000

116 lines

Re: Peer Review: Applying terminology A discussion piece

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 12:35:01 -0000

138 lines

Re: Peer Review: Applying terminology A discussion piece

John Carman <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 12:50:44 +0000

175 lines

Re: Peer Review: Applying terminology A discussion piece

Newman, Martin <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 13:33:07 -0000

190 lines

New Thread

Peer Review: Format of terminology Discussion Piece

Peer Review: Format of terminology Discussion Piece

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:13:50 -0000

55 lines

Re: Peer Review: Format of terminology Discussion Piece

Iles Peter <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:25:39 -0000

100 lines

Re: Peer Review: Format of terminology Discussion Piece

Andrew Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:41:15 -0000

66 lines

Re: Peer Review: Format of terminology Discussion Piece

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:43:08 -0000

122 lines

Re: Peer Review: Format of terminology Discussion Piece

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 16:02:28 -0000

90 lines

Re: Peer Review: Format of terminology Discussion Piece

David Evans <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 16:16:26 +0000

63 lines

Re: Peer Review: Format of terminology Discussion Piece

Nick Boldrini <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 09:02:21 +0000

46 lines

Re: Peer Review: Format of terminology Discussion Piece

Richard Light <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 09:41:23 +0000

64 lines

Re: Peer Review: Format of terminology Discussion Piece

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 10:29:52 -0000

60 lines

Re: Peer Review: Format of terminology Discussion Piece

BR Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:12:11 +0000

14 lines

Re: Peer Review: Format of terminology Discussion Piece

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:21:56 -0000

41 lines

Re: Peer Review: Format of terminology Discussion Piece

Nick Boldrini <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:04:19 +0000

43 lines

Re: Peer Review: Format of terminology Discussion Piece

Paul Gilman AAG Manager ES <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:23:34 -0000

121 lines

Re: Peer Review: Format of terminology Discussion Piece

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:11:03 -0000

62 lines

Re: Peer Review: Format of terminology Discussion Piece

Carol Swanson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:16:56 +0000

114 lines

Re: Peer Review: Format of terminology Discussion Piece

Leonard Will <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:51:01 +0000

121 lines

Re: Peer Review: Format of terminology Discussion Piece

Leonard Will <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:41:31 +0000

26 lines

Re: Peer Review: Format of terminology Discussion Piece

Stuart Holm <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 30 Dec 2001 12:06:02 +0000

62 lines

New Thread

Peer Review: Time everyone.... please

Peer Review: Time everyone.... please

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:49:22 -0000

63 lines

New Thread

Portable Antiquities Scheme

Portable Antiquities Scheme

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Aug 2001 14:02:39 +0100

18 lines

New Thread

Preparations for the GIS e-conference

Preparations for the GIS e-conference

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Sep 2001 16:37:48 +0100

27 lines

New Thread

Press coverage for Midas...

Press coverage for Midas...

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:25:28 -0000

28 lines

Re: Press coverage for Midas...

Wardle, Chris (DSD) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:02:22 -0000

40 lines

Re: Press coverage for Midas...

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:14:38 -0000

52 lines

New Thread

Problems with the list archive

Problems with the list archive

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 10:35:02 +0100

34 lines

New Thread

Quick Summaries

Quick Summaries

Anthony Beck <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:31:47 -0000

97 lines

Quick Summaries

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:51:06 -0000

56 lines

Re: Quick Summaries

Colin Mills <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Dec 2001 09:39:58 +0000

35 lines

Re: Quick Summaries

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:07:23 -0000

60 lines

Re: Quick Summaries

Andrew Millard <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:43:57 +0000

40 lines

New Thread

Re Correction to 'the usual'

Re Correction to 'the usual'

Crispin Flower <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:28:29 +0000

56 lines

Re: Re Correction to 'the usual'

Dan Page <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:16:06 -0500

82 lines

New Thread

Recall: Vacancies at the English Heritage Data Services Unit

Recall: Vacancies at the English Heritage Data Services Unit

Nigel Pratt ES <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:05:51 +0100

45 lines

New Thread

Recording buildings for transfer to Open-Air Museums

Recording buildings for transfer to Open-Air Museums

Colin Mills <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Dec 2001 18:10:20 +0000

28 lines

New Thread

REDefining 'fuzzy' areas on GIS

REDefining 'fuzzy' areas on GIS

BR Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Jun 2001 14:13:28 +0100

12 lines

New Thread

Representing uncertainty

Representing uncertainty

Bob Booth <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Oct 2001 10:06:08 -0700

40 lines

New Thread

Review of IFA Standards and Guidance

Review of IFA Standards and Guidance

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:46:47 -0000

75 lines

New Thread

Revision of IFA guidelines - Additional annexes to each standard

Revision of IFA guidelines - Additional annexes to each standard

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:12:08 -0000

253 lines

New Thread

Revision to IFA guidelines - Additional paragraphs and ammendment s

Revision to IFA guidelines - Additional paragraphs and ammendment s

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:10:07 -0000

82 lines

New Thread

Revision to IFA guidelines - Additions to appendices

Revision to IFA guidelines - Additions to appendices

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:15:25 -0000

90 lines

New Thread

Revision to IFA guidelines - Introduction

Revision to IFA guidelines - Introduction

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:07:16 -0000

56 lines

New Thread

Rob Walker - Standards for Geographic Information

Rob Walker - Standards for Geographic Information

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:45:40 +0100

201 lines

Re: Rob Walker - Standards for Geographic Information

Nigel Pratt ES <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:55:42 +0100

122 lines

New Thread

ROOT

ROOT

Gillian Davies <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 21 Oct 2001 20:47:32 +0100

39 lines

Re: ROOT

Catherine Draycott <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Oct 2001 12:47:05 +0000

29 lines

Re: ROOT

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Oct 2001 14:05:02 +0100

25 lines

New Thread

SAMs on GIS

SAMs on GIS

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Oct 2001 14:14:47 +0100

20 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

Crispin Flower <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Oct 2001 14:52:39 +0000

63 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

Nigel Pratt ES <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Oct 2001 15:24:05 +0100

241 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

Jane Sawtell <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Oct 2001 15:31:59 +0100

30 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

John Wood <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2001 10:10:18 +0100

37 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2001 10:36:18 +0100

73 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

Andrew Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2001 11:19:08 +0100

172 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

Wardle, Chris (DSD) <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2001 12:16:19 +0100

339 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

Sarah Cross <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2001 12:30:14 +0100

59 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

P.M.van.Leusen <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2001 13:55:02 +0200

50 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

Andrew Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2001 13:01:22 +0100

125 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

P.M.van.Leusen <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2001 14:09:20 +0200

20 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

John Wood <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2001 13:20:51 +0100

44 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

Andrew Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2001 13:22:00 +0100

97 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

Nigel Pratt ES <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2001 13:34:21 +0100

93 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

John Wood <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2001 14:14:27 +0100

77 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

David Evans <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2001 12:26:49 +0100

99 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2001 14:49:29 +0100

88 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

David Evans <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2001 14:52:43 +0100

152 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

James Dinn <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Oct 2001 10:21:32 +0100

52 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

Hopper, Brian <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:24:02 +0100

87 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

Paul Gilman AAG Manager ES <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:35:22 +0100

79 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

Wardle, Chris (DSD) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:46:14 +0100

123 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

Alphena Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:34:41 +0100

129 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

Paul Gilman AAG Manager ES <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:50:49 +0100

64 lines

Re: SAMs on GIS

Bob Sydes <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:22:54 +0100

390 lines

New Thread

SAMs, GIS, and GPS

SAMs, GIS, and GPS

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2001 16:00:46 +0100

30 lines

New Thread

Spam postings to FISH

Spam postings to FISH

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:36:14 +0100

44 lines

Re: Spam postings to FISH

kmf2 <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:32:27 +0100

69 lines

New Thread

SPECTRUM XML project

SPECTRUM XML project

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Aug 2001 13:29:52 +0100

28 lines

New Thread

STAG - the Scottish Thesaurus Advisory Group report

STAG - the Scottish Thesaurus Advisory Group report

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Aug 2001 09:56:33 +0100

25 lines

Re: STAG - the Scottish Thesaurus Advisory Group report

John Wood <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Aug 2001 10:29:36 +0100

62 lines

New Thread

Standard symbologies

Standard symbologies

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Oct 2001 15:00:14 +0100

24 lines

Re: Standard symbologies

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Oct 2001 15:47:38 +0100

38 lines

Re: Standard symbologies

Andrew Millard <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Oct 2001 16:18:46 +0100

51 lines

Re: Standard symbologies

Andrew Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Oct 2001 16:38:13 +0100

96 lines

Re: Standard symbologies

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Oct 2001 16:51:46 +0100

76 lines

Re: Standard symbologies

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Oct 2001 17:00:41 +0100

60 lines

Re: Standard symbologies

Andrew Millard <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Oct 2001 18:13:36 +0100

50 lines

Re: Standard symbologies

Bob Booth <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Oct 2001 12:01:58 -0700

83 lines

Re: Standard symbologies

jael <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Oct 2001 21:38:25 +0100

44 lines

Re: Standard Symbologies

Prof Bruce Royan <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Oct 2001 05:04:15 +0100

37 lines

Re: Standard symbologies

John Wood <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Oct 2001 10:12:05 +0100

67 lines

Re: Standard symbologies

Iles Peter <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Oct 2001 15:07:59 +0100

83 lines

New Thread

Standard Symbols /Icons & SMR GIS Use

Standard Symbols /Icons & SMR GIS Use

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Oct 2001 10:18:53 +0100

33 lines

Re: Standard Symbols /Icons & SMR GIS Use

Iles Peter <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Oct 2001 11:37:29 +0100

106 lines

Re: Standard Symbols /Icons & SMR GIS Use

P.M.van.Leusen <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:26:08 +0200

37 lines

Re: Standard Symbols /Icons & SMR GIS Use

Wardle, Chris (DSD) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Oct 2001 14:36:49 +0100

437 lines

Re: Standard Symbols /Icons & SMR GIS Use

Alfonz Dr. Lengyel <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Oct 2001 10:18:43 -0400

81 lines

New Thread

Standardized symbology

Re: Standardized symbology

Carlisle, Philip <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Oct 2001 17:16:22 +0100

20 lines

New Thread

Standards in GIS

Standards in GIS

Nigel Pratt ES <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Oct 2001 12:36:39 +0100

349 lines

New Thread

Statement regarding the publication of Antiquities on OS Maps

Statement regarding the publication of Antiquities on OS Maps

Rebecca Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:21:22 +0100

65 lines

New Thread

Subscribe to mail list

Subscribe to mail list

Suzanna Pembroke <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Oct 2001 10:36:48 +1000

50 lines

New Thread

Symbollocks

Symbollocks

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:56:19 +0100

41 lines

Re: Symbollocks

Carlisle, Philip <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Oct 2001 09:00:42 +0100

52 lines

Re: Symbollocks

Bob Sydes <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Oct 2001 09:35:26 +0100

110 lines

New Thread

symbologies versus underlying data standards

symbologies versus underlying data standards

Peter McKeague <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:42:52 +0100

74 lines

Re: symbologies versus underlying data standards

Hopper, Brian <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Oct 2001 15:03:01 +0100

111 lines

Re: symbologies versus underlying data standards

Dan Page <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:37:29 -0500

97 lines

New Thread

Temporarily please take me out from the list

Temporarily please take me out from the list

Alfonz Dr. Lengyel <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Dec 2001 11:00:45 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

Termination of membership

Termination of membership

Mike Shaw <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:01:16 -0000

110 lines

New Thread

The Future of Digital Culture: CULT2001, Copenhagen, October LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER

The Future of Digital Culture: CULT2001, Copenhagen, October LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER

Prof Bruce Royan <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Sep 2001 17:39:52 +0100

94 lines

New Thread

The O.S. Digital National Framework

The O.S. Digital National Framework

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Aug 2001 13:57:54 +0100

21 lines

New Thread

the usual

Re: the usual

Crispin Flower <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Oct 2001 12:29:13 +0000

122 lines

New Thread

The usual Continued

The usual Continued

garibaldino <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Oct 2001 20:39:42 +0100

106 lines

Re: The usual Continued

John Wood <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Oct 2001 10:21:42 +0100

50 lines

Re: The usual Continued

Crispin Flower <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Oct 2001 11:35:39 +0000

232 lines

New Thread

Thesaurus principles (Was: UK Government Metadata Framework released for comment)

Thesaurus principles (Was: UK Government Metadata Framework released for comment)

Leonard Will <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 Jan 2001 13:03:08 +0000

68 lines

New Thread

Thesaurus software: Was: **HILT STAKEHOLDER SURVEY RESULTS ONLINE **

Thesaurus software: Was: **HILT STAKEHOLDER SURVEY RESULTS ONLINE **

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:01:24 +0100

39 lines

New Thread

Thesaurus standards revision

Thesaurus standards revision

Leonard Will <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Oct 2001 21:09:17 +0100

53 lines

New Thread

Timeline Thesaurus

Timeline Thesaurus

Ohanlon, Christopher <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Mar 2001 14:56:19 -0000

26 lines

Re: Timeline Thesaurus

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Mar 2001 16:02:02 -0000

69 lines

New Thread

UK Government Metadata Framework released for comment

Re: UK Government Metadata Framework released for comment

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:19:28 -0000

20 lines

New Thread

UKBORDERS

UKBORDERS

James Reid <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:03:21 +0100

27 lines

New Thread

UNESCO Windows to Culture web site

UNESCO Windows to Culture web site

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Aug 2001 11:45:33 +0100

53 lines

Re: UNESCO Windows to Culture web site

Wardle, Chris (DSD) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:12:04 +0100

203 lines

Re: UNESCO Windows to Culture web site

Paul Gilman AAG Manager ES <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:22:31 +0100

282 lines

Re: UNESCO Windows to Culture web site

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:38:49 +0100

67 lines

Re: UNESCO Windows to Culture web site

Wardle, Chris (DSD) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:22:59 +0100

321 lines

New Thread

Using email to retrieve files from the FISH list archive

Using email to retrieve files from the FISH list archive

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:16:31 -0000

39 lines

New Thread

Vacancies at the English Heritage Data Services Unit

Vacancies at the English Heritage Data Services Unit

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:32:15 +0100

61 lines

Re: Vacancies at the English Heritage Data Services Unit

Nigel Pratt ES <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:01:52 +0100

227 lines

Re: Vacancies at the English Heritage Data Services Unit

Nigel Pratt ES <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:22:11 +0100

52 lines

Re: Vacancies at the English Heritage Data Services Unit

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:44:42 +0100

36 lines

New Thread

What happens next

What happens next

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Oct 2001 14:06:43 +0100

32 lines

New Thread

Where are we at the moment? where do we go from here?

Where are we at the moment? where do we go from here?

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Oct 2001 13:08:14 +0100

93 lines

New Thread

Where we are Understanding data and positional accuracy issues at RCAHMS - Part 1

Where we are Understanding data and positional accuracy issues at RCAHMS - Part 1

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2001 14:38:00 +0100

139 lines

New Thread

Where we are. Understanding data and positional accur

Re: Where we are. Understanding data and positional accur

Crispin Flower <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:14:34 +0000

59 lines

New Thread

Where we are. Understanding data and positional accuracy issu es a t RCAHMS - Part 2 and Summary

Re: Where we are. Understanding data and positional accuracy issu es a t RCAHMS - Part 2 and Summary

Oscar Aldred <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:16:11 +0100

21 lines

New Thread

Where we are. Understanding data and positional accuracy issues a t RCAHMS - Part 2 and Summary

Where we are. Understanding data and positional accuracy issues a t RCAHMS - Part 2 and Summary

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2001 14:38:07 +0100

132 lines

Re: Where we are. Understanding data and positional accuracy issues a t RCAHMS - Part 2 and Summary

garibaldino <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Oct 2001 22:41:50 +0100

35 lines

Re: Where we are. Understanding data and positional accuracy issues a t RCAHMS - Part 2 and Summary

Mike Shaw <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:26:17 +0100

72 lines

New Thread

Where we are. Understanding data and positional accuracyissues a t RCAHMS - Part 2 and Summary

Re: Where we are. Understanding data and positional accuracyissues a t RCAHMS - Part 2 and Summary

David Evans <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 Oct 2001 09:17:25 +0100

96 lines

Re: Where we are. Understanding data and positional accuracyissues a t RCAHMS - Part 2 and Summary

Anne Dodd <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:17:12 +0100

106 lines

New Thread

Working with NKOS

Working with NKOS

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:01:10 +0100

61 lines

New Thread

Yahoo! Auto Response

Yahoo! Auto Response

Denise DeJoseph <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2001 02:10:27 -0700

37 lines

New Thread

[Fwd: Ave Valley, Portugal - Internet Archaeology 9]

[Fwd: Ave Valley, Portugal - Internet Archaeology 9]

kmf2 <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 08:59:02 +0000

93 lines

JiscMail Tools


RSS Feeds and Sharing


Advanced Options


Archives

June 2017
April 2017
March 2017
January 2017
December 2016
November 2016
September 2016
July 2016
June 2016
February 2016
January 2016
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
June 2015
May 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
July 2014
June 2014
May 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
July 2013
June 2013
May 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
October 2012
July 2012
June 2012
May 2012
February 2012
January 2012
November 2011
October 2011
August 2011
July 2011
June 2011
May 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
July 2010
June 2010
May 2010
April 2010
March 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
July 2009
June 2009
May 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
July 2008
June 2008
May 2008
April 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
July 2007
June 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
2006
2005
2004
2003
2002
2001
2000
1999


WWW.JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Secured by F-Secure Anti-Virus CataList Email List Search Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager