This list is for academics teaching Japanese/Korean Linguistics in higher education. We aim to share teaching and learning resources, information on conferences and workshop, and information on pedagogical research. Our themes include, but are not limited to:
- inclusive classroom;
- research-informed teaching;
- teaching language variation and change;
- linguistics for language students;
- effective teaching methods and techniques;
- tools and resources for teaching Japanese/Korean linguistics.