This mailing list is for anyone who uses - or would like to use - mathematical techniques
to solve industrial problems. It aims to:
- Better connect mathematicians, statisticians, and industrialists across the UK working
in the area of industrial maths; and
- Disseminate invitations received from EU-Maths-In, the European Service Network of
Mathematics for Industry and Innovation (http://www.eu-maths-in.eu).
- use meaningful subject lines with keywords (e.g. CONFERENCE, CFP, JOB, EVENT, WORKSHOP,
COURSE, MEETING, CONSULTATION, etc.),
- send plain text,
- no commercial advertising (job and conference announcements excepted),
- reply only to the sender, not to everyone,
- keep any opinions brief and on topic.