Welcome to the Energy and Social Science Network (EASSN).
This list exists to discuss how social and technical issues related to both energy production and
It is open to people from any discipline, country, region, or level of experience,
and also not limited to any particular technology, sector, or topic.
It builds on the First Annual Energy for Society Conference in Spain as well
as the continued success of the journal Energy Research & Social Science.
Ideally the Group will discuss the following, among others:
- Fellowships and job opportunities
- Calls for papers and special issues
- Funding and grant opportunities
- New publications
- Upcoming seminars and conferences
- Contemporary energy and climate news items.
The list is owned by Professor Benjamin Sovacool (University of Sussex and Aarhus University),
Dr Kirsten Jenkins (University of Sussex) and
Dr Scott Valentine (National University of Singapore).