I have some notes on St Modwena's well somewhere. I'll search them out and
e-mail them on.
Regards Ross

Incidently anyone in the Notts - Lincs- Derby area. There is a lecture on
the 10th Decemeber at 7.30 about HolyWells I don't know the person doing it
personally but it may be a way of Midlands Wellies of getting together.

Ross