Dear List Members;
I am currently researching a passion sermon by Peter of Blois.  I have
come across a great deal of biographical information, i.e. RW
Southern, etc.  And I am familiar with some of the works which deal
with his Letters (ed. Revell, "the later letters of Peter of Blois").
I was wondering if anyone could direct me to any sources that deal
with his sermons proper.  Or, if there are any scholars out there who
deal with Peter of Blois, I would like to talk with them. Thanks,
Timothy Kovalcik, Univeristy of Bristol

TM Kovalcik, Theology and Religious Studies