Hello,

I am interested in digital libraries that present materials from or about
information have-not communities. I have just begun a collection (below)
and woud be very interested in any leads on others.  If you are interested
in a copy of the small report I am working on (first year doctoral
student!), let me know. My concept is that such libraries are a magnet that
could help pull people across the digital divide.

Thanks,

kate

-----

African American Album
http://www.cmstory.org/african/default.htm

Race and Place: African American Community Histories
http://jefferson.village.virginia.edu/vcdh/afam/index.html

Hispano (Northern New Mexico) Music and Culture
http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/rghtml/rghome.html

Kentucky African American Park System
http://www.uky.edu/Projects/TDA/

African Digital Library
http://www.AfricaEducation.org/adl/

African American Women Writers of the 19th Century
http://digital.nypl.org/schomburg/writers_aa19/toc.html

The Church in the Southern Black Community
http://metalab.unc.edu/docsouth/church/index.html

Historic Pittsburgh
http://digital.library.pitt.edu/pittsburgh/

and possibly: