Hi everyone,

I'm Christian Scheibe a 2nd year Ph.D. student at Aberdeen
University. My research topic is on the application of
whole-rock geochemistry and mineral chemistry to the
correlation of mesozoic reservoirs. Like Simon Gould (see
TRRP introduction) I'm part of the Triassic Reservoirs
Research Project (TRRP).

For more details about the TRRP have a look to:
http://www.abdn.ac.uk/geology/dept_research.htm

If you like to know more about me or if you are interested in my collection of geoscience related www-links try this:
http://www.abdn.ac.uk/~gmi315/geo-notebook.html

I hope there will be some other people in this list with similar interests to have some  discussions.

    Christian
----------------------
Christian Scheibe
Department of Geology & Petroleum Geology
University of Aberdeen
Meston Building  King's College
Aberdeen
AB24 3UE