WAW,

your best bet is to try Dr. Paul Farrimond at the Dept of Fossil Fuels and
Environmental Geochemsitry, Newcastle University. check out their web page:
http://www.nrg.ncl.ac.uk.

I did my MSc at NRG, they are very helpful and should put you in the right
direction!
Have you tried typing the IUPAC name into the mass spectra library of your
GCMS?

Sarah

At 14:30 08/12/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi Ryan,
>
>Thank you for your message. But I am actually looking for
>colleagues who are working with Biomarkers, molecular
>fossils. I am working with Tertiary  source rocks from the
>Gulf of Thailand, sort of constructing depositional
>environments using organic geochemistry (GC, GCMS) and
>palynology. I am searching for a mass spectrum for a
>compound called 18alpha Olean-12-ene as it could coelute
>with Urs-12-ene. I've got mass spectrum for the latter one.
>In case you have(or know somebody who might have) it please
>let me know.
>
>Thank you for your help.
>WAW
>
>----------------------