Hi all,
Let me introduce myself.  My name is Adrian Austin and I am director of TQS
Europe Ltd, a small management consultancy.

Much of our work is concerned with improving business processes.  As part
of this we supply two software tools - ActiveModeler, a fully featured,
easy-to-use process modelling tool;  and ActiveFlow, a workflow tool which
can generate workflows either directly from a process model or
independently.

We view Workflow as being the main tool for process improvement over the
next 5 years and a natural successor in many organisations to electronic
document management systems.  So I am going to lurk on the list to gather
the views of academic institutions on this subject and make the occasional
(hopefully)salient or provocative comment.

Although we are a commercial organisation, I shall try to stop myself
promoting our own products.  Therefore if anyone does have any interest in
our products and services, could they e-mail me direct rather than bore the
rest of the group.

I look forward to getting to know you all better over the coming months.

Adrian Austin
TQS Europe Ltd.
Tel.  +44 (0)1842 813726
http://www.tqs.clara.net