Subject: Role vote
Author:  "Rebecca S. Guenther" <[log in to unmask]> at Internet
Date:    07/12/1999 09:47

Could we consider the issues surrounding the current vote being taken in
the DC-Agents WG on role? Much discussion has occurred about whether Role
should be a qualifier with a value specifying the role versus whether the
roles themselves should be the qualifiers (perhaps from a controlled list
but not limited to this).

Below is the vote form.

Any opinions? Can we come to any consensus on this list? Please include
reasons. (of course we can all go read the archives from the agents list;
so please keep your messages concise and point to any already existing
messages from that list if necessary).

Rebecca