If anyone can help this colleague I'll forward your replies. Thanks.

IMPORTANT: This message, together with any associated files or any other material attached to it, is a confidential communication and is intended only for the use of the Individual(s) or Body to whom it is addressed.
It may be subject to legal privilege or may contain information which is confidential in nature, is subject to Copyright or may constitute a Trade Secret.
If you are not the intended Recipient to whom it is addressed you are hereby notified that it is strictly prohibited for you to read, copy, disclose, disseminate, distribute or use or cause, permit or allow the reading, copying  disclosure, dissemination, distribution or use of this message or any of the associated files or other material attached to it, in any way whatsoever whether in whole or in part.
If you have received this message in error, please notify Luton Borough Council of Town Hall, Luton LU1 2BQ England immediately by telephone on Luton (01582) 546000 or by using the reply facility in your e-mail software.