Colleagues

I am in charge of teaching our graduate students, or rather, introducing
our graduate students to qualitative research methods. Our dept. is rather
quantitative in its views, and the few courses that have been offered have
focused more on ethnography. I am looking for 'key' or 'impt' articles,
books on the subject- for an introduction to theoretical orientations and
second, some great examples. I would be very grateful for any input.
I've compilied a rather long and detailed list of my own as a grad student
and researcher, but would like to check in with others who teach this to
their grad students.

thanks in advance
rosa haritos
Rosa Haritos, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Dept. Sociology
Research Fellow, Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research
Chapel Hill, N.C. 27599-3210
Office: 919 962 6876