Dear Mel,

thank you for your advice with the metacrawler, but there were no useful
results.
Most of them were addresses of physiotherapists or clinics who offer
Schlingentisch-Therapy.
Pubmed only offered me 4 citations for <sling traction bed>, but none is
relating to the student's theme

>The following site gives you information on a book entitled
"Schlingentisch"
>(Aufhängungen - Übungen - Krankheitsbilder)  by Katzki, Detlef & Müller,
>Michael - is this the book that you own?
I didn't know about this book, the book I mentioned is by Werner Wenk and
also called <Schlingentisch>. Of course I can tell the student to buy that
book, there is a chapter for the use of the Schlingentisch for coxarthrosis,
but I would have liked to find some recent studies.

Is this kind of therapy unknown in the USA?

Thank you for your help.

Hedi Binder