Helga--

The great thing about the internet is that anybody can write anything on it.
However, that's also a terrible thing about the internet.  You have to be very
careful of the source. I would highly recommend you do a literature search,
and find the paper journals.  Check with your library for electronic journals.
Some respected journals are available on-line through a library, or through
them directly, but for a fee.  For a free Medline search engine, go to

www.nlm.nih.gov

Renee