Although my examples are not precisely abortions, they have the same
effect (a pregnant woman becomes thin again, with no child in sight)
after miraculous delivery by saints. I will be happy to forward references
to Maeve (or other interested) in exchange for precise refs.
to these Irish examples.
Meg