This message is being posted on multiple lists.  Sorry for any duplication.

My name is Dr. Brad Eden, and I am the Book Reviews Editor for a new ejournal
titled _The Heroic Age: A Journal of Early Medieval Northwestern Europe_
<http://member.aol.com/heroicage/homepage.html>  We are currently working on our
 third
volume, and are interested in publishing book and film reviews in the area of
late antiquity and early medieval for northwestern Europe in subject areas such
as
history, literature, archaeology, and anthropology.  We are looking for
reviewers who
are interested in reviewing books and films in these areas.  This includes books
 that we have
obtained from publishers, as well as books which reviewers would like us to
obtain for
them to review, as well as web sites and books and films that reviewers are
already reading
and/or have copies of that they would like to write a review about.  If you are
interested in
being placed on a list of reviewers for this ejournal, please contact me
directly with
your credentials, contact information, and subject areas of interest.  Thank
you.

Dr. Brad Eden
Book Reviews Editor
_The Heroic Age_