Dear Professor Franco...
I am working on such a text as we speak. It introduces a whole gamut of
readings, unfortunately it is still in the compiling stages (I started
from a series of supplementary materials I did myself for a course I
taught at SUNY BUffalo)  I am still looking for a publisher, but if you
know a way to fast track this, I'm sure we could do some kind of
collaborative SUNY Press/Textbook project and get it ready for the Fall of
2000.

I f you are intereste din this please reply to my SUNY E-Mail address

Best reagrds,
Dr. Mary WAtt
SUNY Buffalo/Brock University