Dear Richard

I did not want to imply that you were a 'Tory' supporter,  'The Tories'  biggest supporter is our 'Labour Leader' when he became Prime-Minister, it looks like that Mr Blair, is their biggest Supporter.

Does not 'deal' and 'compliance' mean the same, within this so-called democratic process are they just using words as political newspeak and they are good at 'Spin' and given over the right 'Image'' is this not aimed at middle-class voters and the facts are Tony Blair and the Labour Party  do not care about the Civil and Human Rights of Disabled People.

 Is it not their hidden agenda to exclude Disabled People and hopefully we will shut up and go away.

What are differences from present Community Care for Disabled People (including people with mental distress) and when they locked us up in 'Institutions', so we would not be seen and heard. Is it that, through Welfare Reform, that they can make us live in poverty and hope we will die? Is this not called 'Assisted Suicide', by the State?

The denigration of disabled people - as a means of suppressing dissent for welfare reform - began almost as soon as Labour came into power, undoubtedly goodwill and support for anything to do with disability has been harmed as a result.  The evidence is also abundantly clear that much of the denigration was made via leaks and unattributed briefings - if you don't have this I will make it available to you.  Precisely the situation to which I think you refer to in Canada?

Correct, I would be most grateful if you could make copies available to me

Richard, I am with you all the way, but at this present time my mental health has been greatly affected by all the lobbying I have been doing over the years, at both Local and National Levels with the British Council of Disabled People and Choices and Rights, Hull

I will be with you in Spirit on Monday

  All the Best

Hope to hear from you soon

 Mr Colin Revell