LB:

In my e-mail, I forgot this  I do have a slogan, that's been waiting for
some goup to use it:

"Able-Bodied People Say The Darndest Things!"

I don't think people need to recognise what I adapted it from, to "get
it".  It's patterned after the old USA television show of the late 50's
to mid 60's, by Art Linkletter, called "Kids Say The Darndest Things".
It was a series of maybe 4 year olds, sitting on stools, each of whom
got asked a few questions -- designed to lead them to say "cute" and
funny things.

My revision of the slogan, refers to how many AB people are so ignorant,
that when even the ones who think of themselves as relatively,
supposedly  "smart",  encounter a person with a disability, it can bring
out remarks that are probably the stupidest things they've said in a
long time

Or... there's always "Piss On Pity".

Or:

"Build One More Barrier, To People With Disabilities, And We'll Break
Your @/#@-ing  Legs"