Dear All

I am writing to alert readers to a forthcoming event which should provide a
forum for friendly debate and good humour.
I hope this news is not too late for those who have already registered for
the RGS-IBG conference, but we are holding the Antipode lecture - and
drinks reception - on the first night of the conference.

All are welcome - and we hope there will be plenty of time after the talk
for open debate:

8.15pm Tuesday 4 January
Bob Jessop (Department of Sociology, University of Lancaster)
States in Space: Gramsci and Geography

Blackwell is hosting a drinks reception after the event to which everyone
is invited.

best wishes
Jane

tel:0171 975 5414