I have had a kind reminder that it is against mailbase etiquette to
send large attachments with e-mail messages and would like to
apologize for any problems I may have caused.

Thanks to Fred Riley, who works at the University of Hull and is
involved with the TELL consortium, the TELL questionnaire is now
available in PDF and RTF formats on the CTI web site
http://www.hull.ac.uk/cti/tellquest.htm and can also be accessed
via the TELL homepage  http://www.hull.ac.uk/cti/tell.htm.

If you would like to find out more about TELL, please visit the TELL
homepage.

Regards

Gabi
*************************************
Gabi Diercks-O'Brien
ELEN Project Researcher
University of Lincolnshire and Humberside
Centre for Access and Lifelong Learning
Cottingham Road
Kingston upon Hull
HU6 7RT
Tel: 01482 46-3534
Fax: 01482 46-3526
Information on the ELEN Project (TLTP3): http://home.ulh.ac.uk/cfll/elen
Please note that the site is under construction.