ROOTS 2000 - THE RURAL RESEARCH CONFERENCE OF THE ROYAL INSTITUTION OF
CHARTERED SURVEYORS

6-7 April 2000, Wye College, University of London

ROOTS 2000, the rural research conference of the Royal Institution of
Chartered Surveyors will be held on 6-7 April 2000, at Wye College,
University of London. Attached as a PDF file is the Call for Papers for the
conference. If you would like to receive a hard copy of this, please let me
know and I will send you a copy.

 <<Call for Papers.PDF>>
The papers presented at ROOTS 1999 can be accessed at:

http://www.rics.org/search/search.html?database=roots&keyword=&uni=&date=199
9

The website address for all RICS research conference papers can be found at:

http://www.rics.org/include/search/

A rather ungainly pair of  website addresses, which is due to the fact, I am
told, that our website makes use of databases.

I do hope that this is of interest to you. If you have any questions, please
get in contact.

Stephen Brown
RICS
12 Great George Street