Hi...

I am a Ph.D. student in Bournemouth University. My study is concerned with
investigating about strategy deployment in large companies. I am required to
interview managers at different levels of management. In particularly, I
need to use one of the most efficient software programs in order to gain
managers' insights. I have been looking at three different qualitative
software, Enquire Within, NUDIST, and Decision Explorer. The problem is that
I really need to fined out what is the different between these three
programs in order to decide which one is the most appropriate for my study.
I am interested in Enquire within software because it is a new program, but
in fact I need to say why I have selected this software in particular.
Please if any one has experienced or even know about these software, do not
hesitate to help me with some information because I really need them to
complete my investigation.

With many thanks,
Haitham M. Ajeenah.

169 Cpstone Road