The Director of the Centre for Environmental, Philosophy, Planning and

Design (CEPPD) at the University of Canberra, Dr. Janis Birkeland, intends

to visit many of the more environmentally progressive universities around

the world from March 2000.

During this tour, Dr. Birkeland is available to conduct short courses and

seminars on sustainable development and ecological design.  Having

qualified, practiced and taught environmental and city planning, ecological

architecture, and environmental and planning law, she has considerable

knowledge in the area of environmental design and sustainable development.

I am assisting Dr. Birkeland with organising this tour.  If you would be

interested in having Dr. Birkeland visit your institution, and perhaps

hosting a guest lecture or seminar, could you please let me know in the

first instance at:

Email:	[log in to unmask]

Fax		61 (0)2 6201 2550

Regards

Grant Jay
Research Assistant
Centre for Environmental Philosophy, Planning and Design
University of Canberra, Australia.