Hi

Please reply to the original sender and not to the list. Thanks.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Forwarded message follows:

Dear List Members,

I have finished my PhD in disability studies from Leeds University
last September and due to unexpected circumstances I became
unemployed overnight. I am now looking for a research post and or
post doctorate fellowship in an area relevant to my studies if
possible.  My PhD research concerned the economic needs of
disabled people in Jordan and I had few years working experience
within an umbrella development NGO in the economic development of
local communities.  I have published 4 papers in disability and
development issues and have few forthcoming next year.  I am now
negotiating with a UK publisher to put my PhD research in a book
form.

I am from Jordan and I am not a disabled person, but I had some
eight years first hand experience with a physical disability within my
family.

It would be much appreciated if you could help me with my request
or advise me on this issue.

Thanking you very much for you support and I do apologise for using
the list in this way.  For those interested, please contact me off the
list.

Majid Turmusani
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Best Wishes