Principal,
Work Ready Industrial Athlete Centre

Write to me at [log in to unmask]
Visit me at www.workready.com.au

Snail mail:
Suite 3, 82 Enmore Road,
Newtown  NSW 2042
Australia

Tel: (02) 9519 7436
Mob: 0412 33 43 98
Fax: (02) 9519 7439
-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, 19 October 1999 5:30
Subject: Re: viruses

Dear Anna.Sounds like a very good idea that everyone should have some sort of
detector.My daughter's boyfriend installed just such a programme for me about
a year ago but the relationship between them is, how can I best put this...
rather fragile, and I therefore can no longer rely on his expertise to sort
out those problems which, to those who are computer literate, are not
problems.
I would not recognise a virus if it were to bite me on the elbow and rely on
experts like yourself to warn me not to open certain files. Perhaps our
Leader (Hi, Heather!) has what is known in the Military as the 'DS Solution' ?
Regards, Tony Windsor

P.S. DS is shorthand for Directing Staff