From: Sood <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <>
Date: Sunday, October 03, 1999 10:23 PM
Subject: Carpal Tunnel Traction

Dear friends,
                      Found this on net,when searching for traction.
Carpal Tunnel Traction is a form of specialized traction to the wrist and forearm to aid in the relief and recovery of carpal tunnel symptoms. This is provided through the use of the CDT Mark IV Device which is currently the most progressive, noninvasive treatment for carpal tunnel conditions.

Dr.Sarveshwar Sood
Orthopaedic Surgeon & Head Department of Physical
Medicine & Rehabilitation,
Member American Academy Of Pain Management.
S.B.L.S.Hospital
812/1,Housing Board Colony
Model Town,Jalandhar city
Punjab State.India