Does anyone one have suggestions for treatment of this little
girl who has an anteverted NOF and whose (R) leg intoes quite
considerably?  she was refered to me by a podiatrist for physio
after he inserted "gait plates" into her shoes, for soft tissue
lengthening and strengthening.  I have significantly improved
her hip external ROM with various stretches and exercises but
her mum has noticed that with a recent growth spurt the intoeing
appears worse again.  She appears to have poor control of her
legs.  I have done glut max and med strengthening with her.
Suggestions please.
Scott Epsley
Physiotherapist
Brisbane, Australia