Apologies for cross posting

This is a message regarding the Publication Announcement for:

The Integrated Accessible Library: a model of service development
for the 21st century.
Authors: Peter Brophy and Jenny Craven
Manchester: CERLIM, 1999.
Price: £18		ISBN: 0 9535343 1 6

It has come to my attention that the message I sent out yesterday
was not very clear regarding the statement about the 'electronic
version available on request'.

Because of copyright restrictions, the electronic version can only
be made available to bona fide blind and visually impaired users,
and requests for the electronic version will be treated on an
individual basis by the CERLIM team.

I am sorry for any confusion this may have caused and hope this
provides a clearer explanation.

Regards
Jenny Craven

Jenny Craven, Researcher
The Centre for Research in Library and Information Management (CERLIM)
Dept. Information and Communications
The Manchester Metropolitan University
Geoffrey Manton Building
Rosamond Street West
off Oxford Road
Manchester M15 6LL
0161 247 6142  (email [log in to unmask])