	I am currently looking at the possibility of obtaining time/user
management software to assist with the administration of our public
access PCs. Our  NT4 PCs are on a LAN and we currently use an NT file
server to set up individual users and in some instances we allow users
to store work on our server.

	I would be grateful to hear from anyone who currently uses any
time/user management software in such an environment? I am equally
interested in how anyone else operates  public access PCs on a network.

Katie Lusty
Reference Librarian, Exeter Central Library
Telephone  01392 384209
Fax	     01392 384208
e-mail	     [log in to unmask]