Hi Jillan,

Eurodicautom is on the web at
http://eurodic.echo.lu/cgi-bin/edicbin/EuroDicWWW.pl

The default version is the expert search screen - I've only
tried it once but I can't remember how easy it is to
use.
The Translation Service also has a website with language
aids at
http://europa.eu.int/comm/sdt/en/index.html

Hope they help

Best wishes
Patrick Overy

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999 19:03:30 +0100 Jillian Wilkinson
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Can anyone help me to locate something which used to exist in the old
> days of paper and ink, but I do not know how to ask for or find now.
>
> The European Commission's Translation Service used to keep a lexicon of
> agreed standard translations, to ensure consistency and help the
> workers.  Catherine Webb remembers there being something called
> Eurodicautom available on the ECHO server.  Does such a thing still
> exist?
>
> Any other clues, for either published or web versions?
>
> thank you in anticipation.
> --
> Jillian Wilkinson

----------------------