Dear Brian

Thanks for the message - who decided universal design wasn't part of D.S?

Early results are reported in the November edition of the Disability
Tribune, published by Disability Awareness in Action and circulated, free of
charge, to all those on our mailing list.

We expect to provide additional information soon, but are being constrained
by the ubiquitous 'shortage of resources'.  We desperately need
international assistance to catalogue abuses and I would repeat my plea to
list members to help us by sending copies of any news reports/published
material that reveals abuse of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
inflicted on a disabled person.

Whilst the database currently catalogues abuses that are in the 'public
domain', once the necessary systems are in place, we expect to include
additional (corroborated) material.

No matter how imperfect, our aim is to provide a reliable catalogue of the
ongoing and systemic abuse of disabled people.  Any reader who can provide
copies of published evidence is asked to send it to me at DAA.

Thanks for your interest.

Kind regards

Richard Light
Research & Publications Director