I don't think we should be leading the way for him and give him an
"e-mail" platform-think about it-but for those who support him in this
manner I think a non-disabled person would be good-just because he's
slippery-he'll have a back-up response for mostly everything-does any
one think that the debates are meant to change his thinking or
?????????????????????  I wonder if we're all on the same page re. our
objective? Your thoughts?
In Unity,
Phyllis