Judith

Glad you're speaking up on-list. Just wanted to make sure that you know that
this post was sent to the entire list. When you hit "reply" in your
newsreader, it automatically goes to the disability-research broadcast
address. If you wish to mail someone directly, you must get their direct
email into the "TO" field. (Which is why many of us include our email address
in the sig block so the address is ready to hand.)

Womankindly,

JK

--
Jesse the K -- Madison Wisc USA -- <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
        5 out of 4 Americans have problems with fractions.