I will be writing a paper in the next six months on what it would take for
pre-hospital thrombolysis by UK paramedics to get up and running.
I will be looking at current limitations, perceived and actual problems and
try to answer some of the questions and observations raised by people like
yourselves, my collegues on the road and papers that have already been
published.

I thought I should ask the list what blocks they perceive to be present
which is stopping paramedic pre-hospital thrombolysis. Alternatively you may
e-mail me direct at [log in to unmask]

If anyone wishes to go off at a tangent from this thread; ie talk about the
GREAT study or discuss ECG telemtetry from paramedics to CCU I would
appreciate it if you would re-mname the thread.

thankyou very much
Mike Bjarkoy