> Christopher Crockett wrote -
>
> You know what?  I feel I'm being tiresome - really I should come out and
> say
> what I discovered, but I don't want to pre-empt publication.  Once the
> trick
> is recognised, it's so blooming obvious, anyone can do it, and I want my
> mark on it first!   My apologies all round, I thought I could skirt the
> edge
> should have just held my peace!

	One can understand that you don't want to share your discovery
before you've had a chance to publish it. However, if you challenge
something that's been posted, then I think you can expect someone to wonder
about the reasons/evidence that make you so certain that the original post
was wrong.

	I look forward to the publication of your discovery.

	Francine Nicholson