Apologies for cross posting

The Royal College of General Practitioners are please to announce their
series of masterclasses:
MENTAL HEALTH SKILLS FOR GPs:

The masterclasses include:
1. Reattribution Skills for Somatising Patients
How do we help patients realise that their symptoms are
psychological and not physical?
Wednesday 17th November, 1999
Led by Dr Andre Tylee, Professor Sir David Goldberg and Dr Tim Thornton

2. Counselling Skills
What are the appropriate Counselling Skills for every day practice to
help us achieve satisfaction for both our patients and ourselves?
Wednesday 26th January, 2000
Led by Dr Andre Tylee, Dr Graham Curtis-Jenkins and Dr Tim Thornton

3. Heartsink Patients
How can we cope better with those patients who make our 'Hearts Sink'?
Wednesday 22nd March, 2000
Led by Dr Andre Tylee, Professor Anthony Mann and Dr Tim Thornton

4. Cognitive Therapy
How can we use some of the Cognitive Therapist's skills in
our everyday consultations?
Tuesday 23rd May, 2000
Led by Dr Andre Tylee, Dr Steve Williams and Dr Tim Thornton

PGEA available
For further information contact RCGP Courses Unit on
0171 823 9703 or email [log in to unmask]