Dear all,

Members of the group may be interested in our Shared Architecture Project
at the Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis, University College London.
Part of Designing Better Cities and the Public Understanding of Science it
aims to explore how built form can be effectively communicated via the web.

We have used the new Metastream format in a section of the site, and I
would be interested in any feedback on the relatively small file sizes for
complex models. See:

http://www.casa.ucl.ac.uk/public/meta.htm

Full details on the the project and Virtual London are at:

http://www.casa.ucl.ac.uk/public/

Please feel free to email any questions or comments...

Andy Smith
CASA