Thomas Muhr - Scientific Software Development wrote:

> Just to counter the false impression that the qual-software list is
> essentially a QSR tools list and that the only tools to consider are either
> Nudist or NVivo, I'd like to encourage all to discuss comparative issues on
> a broader scale including other great software already out there.

Thomas is modestly not mentioning his own product, Atlas/ti.  It already
has networks and many of the features spoken of for NVivo.  I know -- I
just finished a dissertation in eight months using Atlas.  It is very
impressive; it nice balances left- and right-brain styles in one
package.

Birrell Walsh
MicroTimes