Ann,
Thanks for this helpful comment.
Our problem is that NU 4 is not very stable with Windows NT4 - but unlike Helen, I will be needing a merge facility on a project which will be restarting in 2/3 months - involving a team of 5 researchers working across the EU - so we will have cross-cultural issues as welt!!
Have you or anyone else any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

John

John Konrad
Senior Lecturer in Professional Development
School of Professional Education & Development
Leeds Metropolitan University
Beckett Park Campus
LEEDS
UK-LS6 3QS