Dear All,

I have received a very kind request from one of our members who is in
France doing research. Although she can receive e-mail she cannot access
the list. Hence, she asked if I would post the following:

Dear Carolyn Muessig,
I have managed to receive e-mail while doing research in France but
I cannot post e-mail to the list.  So my request.  I am trying to
find either of these texts attributed to Cherubin de Marcigny and
admittedly this is after the stated time frame of the list so I will
understand completely if you decide not to post the request.

Cherubin de Marcigny, 1591-1654, composed at least two texts:
"Les entretiens de Philerme en sa solitude" and _La Vierge souffrante
pour un Dieu Mourant_, Lyon 1647.

I have so enjoyed the postings of the list; mainly for their content
of course, but also hearing other than my interior voice in English has
meant a lot.

Sincerely and with thanks for your work on maintaining the list,
Judith Rosenberg

How could I refuse such a kind request! If you can help Judith please
e-mail her at [log in to unmask]

Yours,
Carolyn