hello..

i am new to this list so my apologies if this query is a tired one.
I am doing some research into the use of the Learning Centres (internet/word processing/cd-rom suites for public use) located within Wolverhampton Libraries; user demographics and preferences etc.
Is there anywhere i can get hold of data of similar computer facilities within libraries? i am looking for all kinds of information. does anybody know of a web site devoted to this area of Library work?

thanks in advance for all help recieved.

Nicki Brookes
Evaluator
Cultural Services, Wolverhampton BC