From: Sally Brown [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 30 September 1999 09:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Meetings and conferences

Dear all

I am compiling a list of meetings and conferences in the field of
evidence-medicine and health economics up to, and including, the year 2004.
I have visited all the web sites that I can find, but would be most grateful
if fellow list members would forward any details of meetings (world-wide) to
me.

Thanks for your help.

Sally Brown, MA