Hello again

I apologize for sending two messages, and also for the ambiguity of the
message. I am currently working on developing ergonomic guidelines for
engineering project development and management in the pulp and paper
industry and logging industry. A lot of the activities involve maintenance
work, and are highly variable. The focus of the guidelines would be to
facilitate designs/redesigns that minimize the risk of injury.
I am having difficulty starting the project. The scope is very large, and
encompasses a large number of factors.
Does anyone have any suggested starting points? Any references that I should
look to? Any help would be appreciated.
I also have another question...
I am looking for evidence of the effectiveness of ergonomic training in
changing behavior. Due to the high variability of employee work activities,
making the worker adaptable to different situations is a must.
Thanks.
Tony