Hi Everyone

I have been somewhat overwhelmed by the positive response to my email "What
is the ethical basis for disability groups?" Quite a number of people have
requested the papers I mentioned, and I have been sending them out mainly
as attachments.

Some people may find that the first footnote in the paper "Collaborative
Process Ethics in the Lives of People with Disability" says something to
the effect that I am only addressing the first two of four questions. This
footnote should not be there! It only got in because I adapted part of the
paper for another audience, and I forgot to remove the footnote. Could you
please delete it.

Others may find that I have removed the footnote in the copy I send you.

I am looking forward to many vigorous and helpful discussions with those
wanting to so engage.

Best Wishes

David
Queensland Advocacy Incorporated,