Hello,

I'm working on the production team of a BBC2 Television health and medicine
programme. It was called "Trust Me (I'm a Doctor)", but plese don't be put
off by the title. For our next series we're doing six half hour themed
programmes. One of them is likely to be about emergency medicine ranging
from immediate care, ambulances and paramedics through to in-hospital care
and A&E departments.

I have two questions,
First:  if you are aware of any issues in the field that you think the
public should know or care about, please drop me a line together with your
contact details. I'd love to chat about them and find out more. At this
stage all conversations would be purely for research purposes and "off the
record".

Second: I'm trying to find a hospital that has a fast track admissions
process to admit patients straight away to a cardiac care unit rather than
via referral from A&E. Am I right in thinking such places exist? I was
chatting last week to John Ryan who suggested that there were. Can anyone
tell me some names of hospitals that do this?

Thanks very much.

Natalie

Natalie Barb
BBC Science