From: acad-ae-med-request
To: acad-ae-med
Subject: Re: Demonstration
Date: Saturday, September 25, 1999 4:12AM

Are you still speaking to me?

I am an NHS paramedic, working in Essex.

I write ems books, I attend rock festivals, I teach, I build and repair
computers.

I log on at least twice a day to read the list as it is often most
instructive, teaching me what a diverse community we are. Oh, and
occasionally there is some medicine there.  :o)

I think I must be the last, as the light has already been switched off, and
I'm still in the tunnel.

Stephen Dolphin