Hi!

The list I found - which is quite comprehensive is:

Contraindications to fibrinolysis

ABSOLUTE CONTRAINDICATION
Active internal bleeding
CVA within 6 months
Cranial or spinal surgery within 2 months
Cerebral or spinal tumor or arteriovenous malformation
Severe bleeding diathesis (moderate, such as von Willebrand's, acceptable)
BP >200/120 not amenable to emergency department therapy
Allergy to fibrinolytic agent

RELATIVE CONTRAINDICATION
Cerebrovascular disease
Gastrointestinal or urologic bleeding within 10 days
Significant surgery or trauma within 10 days, including puncture of
noncompressible vessels
BP >180/110
Suspected left heart thrombus (such as mitral stenosis with atrial
fibrillation)
Suspected aortic dissection or pericarditis
Subacute bacterial endocarditis
Known coagulation defect (including severe liver dysfunction)
Pregnancy (Category C)
Active hemorrhagic ophthalmic disease
Septic thrombophlebitis or occluded arteriovenous cannula at infected site
Warfarin use (manufacturer's recommendation, no data)
For tPA, age over 75 years, small infarctions, or MI onset >6 hours (no
advantage over streptokinase)
For streptokinase, streptococcal infection or streptokinase use within 1
year