Devva,

I know many people in Australia would be interested in this Conference (cost to get there may be problem). I would certainly like to plan for
it.

Anita, does India have a Disability Act. Is it about Rights or funding of services?

Nagase, is Japan looking at disability rights leglisation?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Frank Hall-Bentick
President
Disability Australia